Immunisation Network Coordinators Group
The Immunisation Network Coordinators Group comprised lead and specialist staff involved in the delivery of immunisation programmes across the capital, including:
- Consultant paediatricians
- Immunisation leads and coordinators
- Public health consultants
- Specialists from the Health Protection Agency
- Specialists from the Institute of Child Health
Its aim was to share learning, audits, presentations as well as discussing local issues relating to increasing the uptake of childhood immunisation rates across London, while maintaining a clinical focus. The quarterly meeting was chaired by Helen Donovan (NHS Haringey) and Commissioning Support for London supported the group through the facilitation of meetings, as well as providing access to shared resources.